GRAND ISLAND, New York, USA; October 17, 2017— GP:50 NY Ltd introduces its new Model 243/343, both a pressure and temperature transducer. Its compact design reduces I/O and insertion points where size and weight are considerations.
Applications include vehicle, engine and transmission oil monitoring, oil rig topside controls, automotive test stands, process skids, medical equipment, and laboratory R&D.
- Dual 4-20mA, 0 to 5 Vdc, or RTD temperature outputs.
- Maximum process temperatures from -65 °F to +300°F (-54 °C to +159 °C)
- Probe lengths from 3/4” to 7” (19mm to 178mm)
- Compact 1-inch (25.4 mm) diameter
- Rugged all-welded stainless-steel design
- Standard ranges from 0-50 PSI thru 0-10K PSI (3.5 thru 690 bar)
- Calibrated Temperature ranges from -40°F to +350°F (-40°C to 176.6°C)
Alternate probe lengths, process ports and electrical connections are available. Optional improved temperature specifications are also available.
For detailed specifications, additional information, or to request an evaluation unit, please contact GP:50 NY Ltd toll-free at 1(877) 774-4751 (outside of US: +1(716) 773-9300); via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.gp50.com.
GP:50 is an ISO9001 certified manufacturer of specialty pressure sensors in both small and large volumes within relatively short lead times. All GP:50 pressure sensors are rigorously tested and field-proven for their high- reliability within cryogenic, high-temperature, high corrosion, hazardous area, full submersion, space rated, and other extreme environments. New products are continuously added in response to customer needs.